Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Further communication from WR:TW

This afternoon, I contacted Natalia Wurnz, editor of WR:TW with regards their review of our website reproduced in the previous post. I said that I felt the review was unjustly harsh, particularly given that Garlic's Food Clinic has been in existence for less than a week. I also pointed out that I was unsure whether Charles Peters would be able to write an objective review given his previous dealings with Dinky.

Ms Wurnz replied promptly, reminding me that the internet is a place of free speech, that GFC is in the public domain and that anyone is welcome to an opinion. It looked like a form letter. However, she further reminded me that the terms and conditions that admit reproduction of content from their website stipulate that it must be done so in a sans serif font, because it's more "up to date". I have edited my previous post to conform to this.

I won't waste your time by reproducing her entire e-mail here, but some people might be interested to see the blog writing guide she attached for my edification.

How to write a blog by WR:TW's staff writers

Writing a blog is a very simple occupation if a few guidelines are followed.
best wishes from the staff at WR:TW

NB: We are currently in the process of beta testing a piece of proprietary software that will produce blog entries automatically without the need for input from the user. Please watch our website for updates.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?