Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Cat photo


Hi All. Antares here.

I've been trying to pull together some of the content we need to get this blog on the road. Now, I can't knit, and my cookings fairly embarrassing, so I thought I'd try to get some photos of babies and cats. Combining them with an (admittedly synthetic) heart warming story will then provide the kind of thing we're aiming at. Anyway, let me know what you think.

What with copyright being what it is on other people's photos, I went out and about this morning with my camera. First, I had a pop at getting some babies. This turned out to be generally unpopular. In the end, I only succeeded in getting this picture of someone's hand. This gentleman was with a baby, but I guess that's not quite what we're looking for. In the end, I was forced to abandon the project, as I was moved on by a policeman.

Turning my attention to the local cat population, I met with little more success. Cats, it turns out, are quite camera shy. I chased one round the block. Unfortunately, with my view of the street obscured by my camera, I tripped over. The camera went off as I fell, allowing me to get the following shot. Again, maybe not quite what we're looking for, but I can assure you that
that really is a cat in the photo.

Oh - and now for the heart warming prose.

"Today I sat out in the garden with Molly our cat. She's been such a comfort since the kids left home. Here she is playing with a feather she found. She didn't catch the bird, of course - she wouldn't hurt a fly!"

There. Not bad, eh.

I might try bringing some catnip next time. I've twisted my ankle, though, so nothing for at least a couple of days.

Dave

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?